Saturday, February 25, 2006

Appreciation


There are times in my life when I feel lonely. At these times I feel so much appreciation for my long time best friend Tracie. No matter what either of us is going through in our own busy lives, I can always feel our connection in my heart.

For nearly 18 years now, we've supported each other in the birthing and continuous raising of 9 children, 3 divorces, many many moves, times of abundance and times that weren't so abundant, the homeschooling of our combined 9 children, a very happy wedding day and so many other ins ands outs of daily life.

Tracie, I appreciate that our connection is built on years of foundation, although our connection was immediate the first time we met! I trust in our connection, and that is such a comfort to my tender heart right now. Trusting in our connection...I want to repeat that again...it brings me a lot of joy to have a friend that I can write this about. (smiling with a wide open heart)

1 Comments:

At 2:04 PM, Blogger Trac said...

Ahhh my dearest dearest best friend! It is I who really could not survive without our connection! You remind me WHO I really am, when life feels so overwhelming. It is so much of eternity upon eternity that this foundation is based on. It is I that has had the privlegde and honor of being part of your life. Thank you for always knowing me even when I forget.
I love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home