Sunday, February 26, 2006

Filling my Toolbelt


On my wall there is a sign that says "I create a life I love! I love the life I create!" One area of my life that I love to be creative in is my work. I LOVE my work!!!! When I reflect on that which brings me lots of flow and joy, the thoughts of working with the wonder-filled people who have found their way to The Life Empowerment Institute are at the top of my "flow state" list. :) For the past month, I've been filling my toolbelt of modalities and awesome ways to facilitate growth and consciousness. In January, I attended a 5 day recertification program for Rapid Eye Technology (www.rapideyetechnology.com) that was taught by Ranae Johnson, the woman who created Rapid Eye (an easy process that releases stress and trauma). I left clear of so many old patterns and negative emotions that had been unconsciously effecting my life, I'm soooo grateful! In February I attended 8 (count em 8) wonder-filled and playful days with Katie and Gay Hendricks (www.hendricks.com)! Accompanying me was my oldest daughter Audree (age 16). Each of my children will attend at least the 3 day foundations course with the Hendricks before they are done with our home school. The 8 days we just spent, plus the 5 more in July we'll attend, is part of a certification program to be Quantum Life Coaches and also Spirit-Centered Relationship Coaches. If you aren't familiar with the Hendricks' books and trainings, I invite you to check them out. They have been the most transformational contributors to me creating a life I love! And to top off those 2 trainings, I ended in February with a workshop on Becoming the Soul with William Meader (www.meader.org). Anyone who knows me or works with me probably knows that part of my commitment and purpose in this life is to purify the personality traits that keep me from connecting more fully with my soul. After my dance with illness and near death 4 years ago, I'm even more committed to helping not only myself, but anyone else who is open to being more growthful, soulful and conscious. If you are interested in creating a life you love, drop me an email and I'd be honored to support your magical creation called life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home