Thursday, April 06, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AUDREE


17 years old today, how did that happen? Of course for Audree's birthday there is snow on the ground! It generally snows for her birthday, my only child who doesn't even like the white fluffy stuff! Today she wished for blue skies and sunshine, which there is, so next year she will be more specific about what's on the ground. lol I won't write about Audree's birth...except that she was born on her great grandpa's birthday (the only grandkid out of a hundred or more)... and that looking back at the experience I'm impressed at what a human body (mine) can accomplish! Audree, thanks for having the fire to be my firstborn, to pave the way for your siblings, and for being totally YOU! I love and appreciate you so much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home