Thursday, December 14, 2006

How Can I Have More Fun?

I awoke this morning with this "Hendricks" question running through my head. In my trainings Katie would toss out the question, often during an intense process, "how can you be having more fun with what you are doing?"

When I float this question through my experiences, the colors appear brighter, I notice things that bring me joy, and whatever I'm doing all of a sudden is a lot more joyful. I'll get ideas on fun things to do in the moment while I'm doing what before was mundane or overwhelming.

My Holiday invitation for you is to play with this question and bring more fun, play and joy into your life!

Merry Christmas

3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger Trac said...

more fun with throwing up children hummmmmm?? Really I DO love you!

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

and now chicken pox! I just asked Zack, how can you have more with this experience lol.

 
At 10:54 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

oops...lol...correction...I asked Zack, how can you have more fun with this experience! Actually he checks in and finds things that really are helpful for him...he's for sure having more fun with chicken pox than I did!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home