Saturday, July 07, 2007

Wondering Wondering Wondering...

...what I can share here that is exciting and inspirational...hmmmmmm...

See it's been over a hundred here all week...and although this year I've done amazingly well with the heat, I'm still working on feeling hot AND being inspired.

I've spent most of the time since my last post integrating my trip to visit my mom.










She's in her 80's now, and although I don't ever want to use age as an excuse to be mean and nasty to people...maybe it's like being hot and not very inspiring? I've noticed when she's afraid she gets even more critical and even resorting to name calling (like when both my of nieces this year had babies with health needs)...but then my mom wonders why people aren't calling her! My biggest issue was her flat out verbal abuse to my nieces children (except her firstborn...the fortunate one who shines in my mom's eyes)...and reflecting on all the years she would visit me for a month at a time twice a year and share that same kind of "love" to my children (except my firstborn). I'm not okay with this at all and have been mourning since coming back home. I'm not sure where this will go...but I am taking this issue to....

drum roll please...

a HENDRICKS TRAINING!!!!!







In less than 2 weeks I will be attending a training with the Hendricks on the California beach in Ventura, with 2 of my lovely daughters!!! That's right, this year BreeAhna says she is ready to attend with us...and wow, I am excited!!!!!! (smiling and breathing deeply as I write!)



We're missing Colin! (HI COLIN...I'm writing this post since Audree said you were going to check my blog and I haven't written in sooo long) For some strange reason Colin's dad chose to send said son to Colorado for the summer (I think it's so there is no chance of hanky panky between Colin and Audree...not knowing these 2 amazing kids and their commitment to wait)...so I've had the job of addressing many envelopes...and supporting Audree in her creative project for Colin's birthday (which I can't write about yet since today is Colin's 17th birthday and I don't think he's received his amazing gift yet).








One great thing about Colin being so far away is that Audree has explored how she is a whole person with or without him. She loves herself, her life and works consciously (most of the time) with parts of her life that she isn't enjoying. She continues to be creative, and happy and although she misses Colin, she isn't pining away in misery since her first love is away for months. Hurray for Audree!!!! And Colin, feel free to post a comment to add your experience of this time apart.

What else...hmmmm

Did I mention a Hendricks training?

And I had a birthday...below is my new pirates tunic created special for me! Whee!













And Chels is almost due with her first...













and I have happy children...













and my son loves me!!!










Work is amazingly great, which I appreciate soooo much!!! And the kids and I are finding fun ways to stay cool (like topless playing in the sprinkler on the 4th... since Zackary wasn't here)...and we are playing with food recipes that won't heat up the house...so the grill has been fired up quite a bit...and lots of smoothies have been consumed...and our Jet Stream Oven is our most favorite appliance since it cooks food in half the time and can be plugged in outside. Life is GOOD!

I hope all of you are having a great summer!!!

4 Comments:

At 12:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, well the kids have been waiting, ok all of us have waiting not so patiently for Kylie and Aaron to come down from the ethers onto the physical plane so ummmm we've been exploring different ways to enjoy them until they actually arrive like putting balloons up my shirt! At first we only had a belly balloon and then I looked down and said, "Hey! I don't have any boobs!" So we fixed that in a hurry! AND Kristi has been eager for me to participate in her blog for some time now and she thought this was a pretty sure fired way to get that need met... Looks like it worked! I love you! And I really appreciate how you use your blog. I really am gonna start my own-one of these days... ;-) Maybe I should post that picture as my first entry he he he

 
At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee-hee... I am loved. It is I, the infamous Colin, and I have, at last, found your blog!!! Ok, so I had some help from Audree... ok, so she told me where it was, but hey, I'm here. I hadn't realized that so much was going on while I was gone. I mean, I didn't think that nothing was going on while I was away, but... well, you know what I mean. Now I am just stumbling all over myself trying to get it out. Enough with that!!!

And I got my Audree's present today!!! I am so happy!!! Thank all of you who helped with it!!! I really appreciate it! I like all the pictures, and the new ones are... delightful. And I have even more pictures of my Audree now... life is good.

Hello to all the family in Prescott, and when I get back and have some time there, after tending to the immediate needs of certain residents (grin) I will finish that chicken coop!!! I know that it will get doen soon, so never fear... I am on it. But out of state. So there is a slight problem... to be rectified on the 28th!!!! (Or shortly thereafter)

Anyroad, I love you all, and I will be back soon, and then we can all get together again!!!! Love yall!!!

-Colin

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Chy said...

Wait! I want to know what the present is! Smiles. I love the fact that you have a new post, it has been a long time since the last and I personally love reading your blog.
Love you all!

 
At 6:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, since it is the 10th, and I have had the wonderful present for a few days, I figure that it would be alright if the rest of the general public knew what it is. I got an album of pictures of my dear Audree for my birthday!I want to thank everyone who helped put this together!!!
It ranges from her first Christmas until quite recently. I really appreciate this, since I have been pestering you all for pictures all this time. Thank all of you who helped make this for me!!! I will be holding on to this for a long, long time!!
-Colin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home