Sunday, May 21, 2006

Happy Happy Happy


Life is so wonderful! Had an amazing Mother's Day last week and am preparing for an amazing birthday on the beach!

My kids show their love and appreciation everyday, so last week when it was "Mother's Day" I felt at a loss for how to celebrate. lol We brunched, paddled, relaxed, had an amazing feast (wow, we love food!) and celebrated how everyday is Mother's Day in our family! I feel so blessed to have 4 wonder-filled kids!

My work is amazing as well! Lots of new client's and looking at making a waiting list for anymore new folks. I've gotten the most appreciative letters of recommendation from the people I work with. My heart is so deeply touched by the depth of growth and expansion we create together at the Life Empowerment Institute! Again, I feel so blessed to have a career that brings me so much flow and joy!

Will post photos soon...lots from our upcoming trip! Wahoo!!!!

3 Comments:

At 1:59 PM, Blogger Trac said...

Thank you for sharing your mother's day with my son! He always comes home so happy and full of joy after spending time with you and your kids. We love and appreciated everything you contribute to our lives!

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Trac said...

oh PS what a fun egg picture!

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

Yes, it's a fun photo! Audree said the eggs did that all by themselves! Magical!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home