Thursday, February 01, 2007

TOTD

(that would be "toss of the day")

I've recently returned from 8+ days of Rapid Eye training feeling so very inspired, AND so much more filled with Divine Unity AND embodying even more FUN AND appreciating sooooo very much all of the wonder-filled women who touched me in so many ways. YUM!!!

The toss of the day comes as a remembering of what we already know...to set intention!

How would you like this day to be? Set the intent! If it goes astray, set the intent again! How would you like to sleep and wake up? Set the intent! As you begin a new project, go on an outing, run errands...set your INTENT!

An awakening I also had at the training has to do with the words "in the past."

When something negative begins to come out of my mouth...I now stop and say "in the past..."...for example "in the past I would take leaky pipes personally and feel so angry and frustrated about the mess they create...AND it's my intention NOW to learn all I can from these leaky pipes, take action steps to have them repaired AND stay connected with Divine Flow through my experience with them!"

So, there is the toss...catch it and join me in creating a life to love and love the life we create! (big uprising breath and "I love my life" with a big smile!)

1 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Kristi said...

PS
I asked "how can I have more fun with leaky pipes and now backed up toilets...laughing...wow...hmmm... so I laughed into the energy of the pipes...and toned the fields of saturation...and felt soooo MUCH better!" Now to call in the troops for MORE support!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home