Saturday, September 09, 2006

Being Well

Hurray! After 3 days on the couch, I'm feeling much better! Remembering to keep connected with my beingness while I'm busy doing today.

Today's grand from the universe is spent on much needed groceries to begin with. I'm amazed at how much food the kids can consume in 3 days! Bree is wanting (gasp...shhhh) bras that aren't sports bras...alotting $150 for Vickies comfy bras. Another $50 to have my mailbox installed and the sheetrock finished in the basement. Then I was thinking how fun it would be to send my mom $500...her birthday is coming up...and in the past I'd give her $100...and she'd throw a fit...being the rebellious daughter that I am...I'll send her $500 this year! Feeling the flow of this universal money coming into and through my life...the state of being is.... ease. Plenty of money does create ease in my life, and I like that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home