Saturday, February 03, 2007

Inspirations among Chaos

Laughing...the powers that be must be having a good time seeing how much I can keep committing to having MORE FUN! The not so helpful attempt to fix the pipes yesterday turned into having no toilet...and a disgusting smell in the house. What a GREAT TIME to go OUT to EAT (and use bathrooms elsewhere).

As I'm sitting in my dining room, waiting for a better plumber...I'm opening to inspirations...and let's see if I can also create some appreciations too...and did I mention feel my feelings fully? (if anyone knows how to do the "gross out" dance, please join me!)

Inspirations...watching Audree prepare for her first date! She was wide awake at 2am, 3:30...and was up before I ventured upstairs! We are both appreciating still having hot working showers! Wahoo!

The sun shining through the pine trees is among my many appreciations! After spending a long time in the city for my training...I looked outside after getting back...and appreciating that I can look out the back windows and see land and trees! As I gazed out over the lower lands, I could feel my energy expand and relax! Ahhhh! I love living in a home with property!

Inspirations from my many supporting friends and loved ones come daily! I'm loving the connection with Cindy and txt messaging with her ...and am looking forward to her coming up next Friday to trade RET sessions! I LOVED staying with Cindy and her awesome family during my RET training, and all the FUN adventures we co created! Smoochies!

I'm appreciating Chelsie, who played mom while I was gone...and listened to me cry on the phone yesterday...and is doing lots of research for our move to CO!!!

And I'm appreciating Tracie, who took one look at me from across the living room and could tell something wasn't quite right in my life. Thanks for knowing me so well!

And ANd AND I'm appreciating my amazing kiddos for being so patient during my time away...during this time of no toilets...and for being the awesome kids that they are!!! I love you all soooo much!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home