Saturday, March 04, 2006

Fantastic Friendship Fridays

I adore Friday afternoons! When we are all well, my kids and I load up and head to our best buds' house for connection and fun! As homeschoolers and long time best friends, Tracie and I have enough kids, most close in age, that there is always someone to share with, explore and have a great time! This week Tracie turned us onto the magazine Veggie Life, filled with delicious recipes and beautiful photos. I found a copy at the grocery store, and now we'll be trying out various yummy veggie foods, like portabella french dip and mustard glazed roasted root vegies. Yum!
In this photo BreeAhna, Audree, Chaiya and Tashi enjoy the warm afternoon sun and cozy connection.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger Trac said...

It will be better as soon as it is not so cold in my home. We are on to agar experimenting this week! The strawberry katen looks so yummy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home