Monday, February 19, 2007

A few of my favorite things!

As I reflect on my life this blustery Pooh Bear day (there he goes, flying by looking for honey)...I am smiling with appreciation for the small things that we embrace which contribute to the lives that we love!

Music! We adore music!!! I love the way our music makes me feel...how it uplifts my spirit...how it moves my body...and sets the tone of positive energy in our home!

Food! Ya, you knew that one didn't you? Last week I baked french bread...and wondered "how can I have more fun with this project"...so instead of making 3 loaves I made ONE BIG LOAF of braided bread! It was so fun to serve it with dinner....and let everyone pull big chunks of hot yummy bread to dip into their homemade soup! We love feasts! And recently have been playing with chocolate...lots!

Adventures! We LOVE adventures! I appreciate Priceline.com for the amazing deals we get for wonderful rooms to enjoy on our travels! I appreciate all of our comfy camping gear for our adventures to the woods, lakes and beach! I love how an ordinary picnic can turn into an adventure with a few inspirations of fun!

Work! A few years ago I was connecting with what creates a flow state of extreme joy, and what immediately came to me was working with my clients! I love what I do, who I share it with and the incredible possibilities that unfold each and every session!

A Life of Learning! I adore watching my children (and me too!) connect with our genius'... our passions...parts of our soul's purpose for this life...and manifest into amazing projects and creations! I love how we don't do "school" at home...(nor school outside of home for those of you who don't know us)...which gives us plenty of time and energy to connect with what really is important to us.

Mentors! Oh how I appreciate all of the people who have inspired me with wonder! AND I'm open to even more inspiring people to show up in my life!!!

Friends! can go along with all of the above lol! I love dancing with friends! I love enjoying feasts with friends! Adventuring is always more fun with friends! My work is filled with connecting with friends! Learning with friends adds way more fun! And my friends are some of my greatest mentors! YUM YUM YUM!

Children! And of course...my amazing kiddos! I love and appreciate how unique each one is and how we create such a wonderful family together!

Feel free to share some of your favorite things! I'd love to hear!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home