Monday, April 14, 2008

BreeAhna's Birthday!

Happy 17th BreeAhna!



We enjoyed a delicious lunch at the Taj, where Bree wore the sari that Gil brought back for her special from India! Delightful!









































Dearest BreeAhna Kim,

17 years ago I birthed my mirror for my life, YOU! Thank you for being so gentle in the ways you teach me about myself...also for mirroring my gifts in wonderful ways!

I love you so very much! When I think of you, my sweet Bree, my breath opens, I feel an uprising of energy in my body, and I'm smiling! I appreciate you coming into our family, and blessing us with your essence!

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Which lab did your genetic profile? What gene(s) did you have analyzed? I'd be very interested to see your genotype for the genes that code for the enzymes that break down medium chain fatty acids.

Which genotypes are reviewed in deciding what foods best suit you? -Tiffany

 

Post a Comment

<< Home